Stayed one night in the Abbey room at Belvedere Inn due to an impromptu trip to Saugatuck,MI.
Good, but certainly not a great experience.
Positives: Ambiance of the entire property, Delicious cookies and excellent breakfast.
Negatives: Tiny bathroom, uncomfortable and kind of hard bed.
Going by the reviews, i have a feeling that other rooms are better but we had to settle for the Abbey room since there was no other option then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Belvedere Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck