We had a quick getaway to Saugatuck in order to celebrates my wife's birthday. The Belvedere Inn was having a wine paring dinner (The Wines of Argentina). We have nothing but positive things to say about our experience. The Inn is beautiful - and it looks great in the winter - cozy and warm. Our room (The Balmoral Suite) was decorated well, very clean and comfortable. The wine dinner and parings (six courses) was spectacular. Breakfast by the fire, overlooking the snow falling on the grounds was like something out of a commercial. Great coffee too. Staff was friendly, accommodating and professional. My only disappointment is that the bar closes at 9pm...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Belvedere Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck