We drove to Saugatuck for my birthday weekend in May. To my surprise and delight, soon after we arrived at our room, there was a knock at the door and 12 dozen red roses were just being delivered from my boyfriend to me. We stayed in the Balmoral room which is our favorite room. It's spacious and has a whirlpool tub. We enjoy the breakfasts at the Belvedere. Each weekend morning there are "breakfast appetizers" as they are called - scones or other breads, sometimes "breakfast bruschetta", homemade granola, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Then the breakfast entre which varies from day to day. All are delicious and presented very beautifully. Going to the Belvedere is a wonderful way to relax and recharge. Visiting Saugatuck would not be the same without staying at the Belvedere. Shaun's beautiful house and gourmet cooking is so comforting and refreshing. We always look forward to our next visit. -Angie and Jim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Belvedere Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck