We stayed at the Belvedere Inn for a winter weekend get-away. The suite we stayed in was spacious and well appointed. The glass shower had 3 faucets and 7 shower heads, which was interesting! The staff is friendly and went out of their way to make our stay memorable. Shaun is a renowned chef and the wine pairing dinner he prepared was exceptional! The breakfasts were superb too. We have visited this establishment 3 times so far and will surely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Belvedere Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck