We loved our stay at the Belvedere Inn. The proprietors go out of their way to ensure that guests feel welcomed and comfortable. The hotel itself was tucked away, an easy few minutes' drive from the main town. It was charming, beautifully decorated, and the food was delicious. We enjoyed the 5-course wine pairing dinner during our stay and breakfast was also lovely. The room was small but beautiful, comfortable, and cosy, complete with a fireplace. The only negative about the room was dim lighting over the sink that made it difficult to do your makeup. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back if we ever visit Saugatuck again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Belvedere Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant