“Ravines Golf Club”
Review of Ravines Golf Club

Ravines Golf Club
Reviewed September 24, 2011

In town visiting and heard this was a good course. It was! It was very well maintained and the greens were in great shape. I was glad I played with a local because I had a hard time deciding where to drive the ball. It may just be me but I like to see the landing area. even with the GPS it was a bit mystical. Despite this I enjoyed the course. The staff was all very nice.

2  Thank ddcarver

Reviewed August 5, 2009

I have played this course many times over the years. It is a lot of fun and always in pretty good shape. It offers a challenge to many a golf player. Although, the last few years they have raised their rates to a point where I will not play it anymore @ close to $100 a round. Sorry, great course but too expensive.

Reviewed May 20, 2009

My husband golfed 9 holes here on May 17, 2009. He said it was the best course he's ever played and really enjoyed himself. Definetly try to go on the shoulder season to save money though!

Reviewed July 24, 2008

While vacationing in SW Michigan we played several courses including The Ravines. A Palmer design parkland course set in the woods of Michigan. As the name implies a deep ravine runs through the course with a very long carry over it on the signature hole. The course was in great shape although much more expensive than the other courses in the area; probably worth it if your're looking for an upscale course. Very nice clubhouse and friendly service.