“ate there twice”

Wicks Park Bar & Grille
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Indiana
“ate there twice”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The best strawberry lemonaides i have ever had!! Expensive but well worth every sip. Their salmon burgers were great, too!

Visited August 2013

Detroit, Michigan
“Catch of the Day!!!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Just got back from our family vacation in Saugatuck. Anyone visiting should make it a priority to eat dinner here. I had the Catch of the Day which was walleye. I am a seafood lover and this may have been the best walleye I have ever eaten. It's served with a beurre blanc sauce and red roasted potatoes that just make this incredible.

By the way, my daughter had the perch which was also very good.

• Visited August 2013
maple, ontario
“Pure Indifference”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We decided to stop here for dinner. I ordered the lettuce wraps and a side salad; my husband ordered the crispy chicken salad. The portions were generous and tasted good. My son ordered a pepperoni pizza. The pizza came without pepperoni. I tasted a bit of it and it was not very good; the sauce was like bad Ragu. My daughter ordered from the kids' meal, pasta with butter. Some of the pasta seemed almost crunchy, like it had been re-heated. She left most of it. My other daughter ordered the crispy chicken with fries (also from the childrens' menu) and that was a good choice. The chicken pieces were large and tasty.

The main reason that I would not recommend this restaurant, despite the meal that both my husband and I enjoyed, is because of the complete indifference of our server. His main role seemed to be a the bar. When he brought water and glasses, he left it for us to pour for ourselves. He seemed a little miffed when we weren't going to be ordering lots of alcohol. The girls had drinks with their kids meals, and he completely forgot them. It was only when the meal was over and we were about to get the bill that we decided to let him know, since we were paying for it. The pepperoni pizza came without pepperoni, and it was on the bill. We waited an incredibly long time for a pretty simple order, and the restaurant wasn't exceptionally busy. Try another restaurant if you're in the Saugatuck area. I think this one has forgotten that the patrons are the reason that they are in business.

• Visited August 2013
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Best Fish Tacos”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I never thought I would like fish tacos but I decided to try them. They were great--grilled Mahi Mahi which didn't have a fishy taste at all which was what concerned me. The portions were just right for lunch or a light dinner with a generous side of chips & salsa.

Visited July 2013
Saugatuck MI
“Slipping in quality”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Last few times we've been the consistency of the food has gone down hill. Place is dark. The veg burger was mucky. There was too much sauce. Low end buns. Service is adequate but staff doesn't really care.

• Visited June 2013