“Great for a large family dinner!”

Wicks Park Bar & Grille
Ranked #19 of 56 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wicks Park has been in Saugatuck for 8 years - lots of Food Choices for everyones taste is offer - Best happy hour in Town - 4:00 - 6:00 daily (no Saturdays) - Live music every Friday and Saturday night - Fun relaxed interior - outside eating area dog friendly
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Needed a reservstion for our group of 9 ( including two teens and an infant) during the long holidsy weekend. Not only did Wicks accept a reservation but they seated us 10 minutes early. Food was great and kept teens to grandparents happy. Highly recommended. Just leave yourself time tofinda parking spot.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Saugatuck for the holiday and stopped in for cocktails at the bar before the fireworks, so this review does not reflect the food here.
The bar was not busy. Our drinks sat empty for some time, and it almost felt like the bartender we had was avoiding us. Not even remotely pleasant attitude our entire stay. Tossed our receipt at us and didn't thank us. I'm a bar and FOH manager so I tend not to leave negative reviews because I understand how the business can be, but this visit warranted one. It was awkward and unpleasant. No thanks, no thanks.

1  Thank Lucy L
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We went here for happy hour from 3-6 pm. For 6 bucks you could get an adult beverage , 2 sliders(pork BBQ of burgers) or fish tacos with fries. All drafts and well drinks were only 3$. Great and funny bartenders.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We love to eat here when we are passing thru this way. The service was good and the food was great! The fish tacos are a must for fish or taco lovers. I always have the Vegi Pasta dish...always great! They have live music on Fri and Sat nights. They have indoor seating only but the large, tall windows are opened and it is wonderful. They also have a few tv's up on the top near the ceilings in a few places for sports....but unless you are looking you really won't notice them or care they are there. What a great spot for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I just had a business lunch at Wicks yesterday, and everything about the experience was AWESOME. We chose to sit at the bar, as it was an informal discussion. The service was great and friendly, the owner stopped by to say hi and check in, and our food was delicious.
This is definitely a place I will frequent during my visits to Saugatuck. And, I enjoy the fact that I can have a business meeting there, or simply stop by with my kids for a bite to eat.
I read the review about children at the bar and have to disagree. We lived in Lincoln Park for years, and appreciated a place that my husband and I could have a great lunch or dinner and a beer with our kids in tow. Wicks reminds me of our time in Lincoln Park.
If you are looking for good food and a nice cocktail, Wicks should be on your list!

1  Thank Sunandfish