Saugatuck Dunes State Park
Ranked #4 of 31 things to do in Saugatuck
More attraction details
Owner description: The park's 850 acres include a beach, dunes and cross-country ski trails.
Saugatuck, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Brother and me hunting for Morrell mushrooms. Convenient parking and so close to Saugatuck/Douglas. Well Travelled paths and great scenery.

1 Thank John P

Saugatuck, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Brother and me hunting for Morrell mushrooms. Convent parking and so close to Saugatuck/Douglas. Well Travelled paths and great scenery.

1 Thank John P
Detroit, Michigan, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“confusing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I understand it's a fabulous view if you can find your way back there. The signage was terrible, and we ended up turning around because we were unsure if we were even in the right place. There is a lot of money flowing into that economy, maybe spend a few bucks on a good map!

3 Thank Ci0cia
Bloomfield, MI
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Wonderful place.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I loved that place. Several different hike paths...2.5 mile round trip. We hiked Beach trail and later spend some time on the beach which was fabulous, clean, and less crowded (late morning).

1 Thank happyadventure
Germantown, Tennessee
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Always a joy to be there!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My parents took me and my brother here when we were little. I wanted to try it out as an adult. Usually things are not as good when you are an adult. This was an exception! I enjoyed it much more as an adult. The lodging and the Mt Baldhead and the beach were great!

Visited May 2013