We stayed at the Hidden Garden Cottages for 2 nights and it was truly delightful! Our room, the Kilimanjaro suite, was nicer than the pictures! The decor is very tasteful & understated -- the accessories just added to the room. We had not been in Saugatuck for years & could not figure out how this place could be so quiet & peaceful right on the main street of town -- but it truly was! It was great to have our breakfast ready in a basket in the fridge every morning -- the muffins are amazing (would love to get the recipes!) and fruit & cereal options really provided a good choice. The guest "guide book" that was on the desk was full of restaurant & activity suggestions, and both our restaurant choices from the recommendations were excellent. I don't think that I would change a thing, even if I could design the room myself. The owners/hosts seem to have pretty much thought of everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for guests seeking a more private Bed & Breakfast experience, these romantic getaways for two feature king or queen beds, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs for two and kitchens. An in-room continental breakfast of homemade muffins, fresh fruit and yogurt allows you to start your day whenever you like, there's no schedule here at Hidden Garden. Located in the heart of downtown Saugatuck, steps away from restaurants, shops, galleries and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Garden Cottages Hotel Saugatuck
- Hidden Garden Cottages And Suites