“Great experience ”

The White House Bistro
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Good food, great service, and family friendly. Patrick did a killer job as our server. Definitely will be back - loved it.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Had a great experience here at the White House! Good was pretty good, not 5 star but to be expected, but the atmosphere and superb service made up for everything, esp after the Butler left a sour taste in our mouth. I had the seafood linguine which was decent but, overwhelming. My husband had the special which was a delicious red fish dish only being served that night. Kids menu was cute with a build your own pizza with helped to entertain the niece and nephew. Our waiter Patrick was top notch and offered up excellent suggestions and a great attitude! Would def recommend!

1  Thank Bbaney1
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This restaurant was right next to the B&B we were staying at, and the menu looked interesting on-line, so decided to try it out. The menu was not extensive, but everything sounded and looked good, and when we saw other people getting their food, our appetites increased. The food was creatively and tastefully prepared, and portion sizes were generous. A soup entree, a couple beers each, two entrees, and one shared desert ran about $100, but the food was delicious and interesting so I do not consider that outrageous. We were outdoors on a beautiful night so can't comment on the interior. If ever back in Saugatuck, there is no question I'd want to return. My wife had salmon (which was was an addition that night); I had the pork tenderloin. Both were outstanding. The yellow tomato soup was unique and I'd even go just for that.

1  Thank hjg33
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is such a fantastic restaurant with unique daily specials. I had Blue Marlin and it was wonderful.Small menu selection but everything we had was great.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Who doesn't love good food, good music and time with friends. Small, quaint, crowded and fun. This night was an 80's band. A must do in Saugatuck