“Yum!”
Review of Kilwins Chocolates

Kilwins Chocolates
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Saugatuck
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Nothing special, nothing horrible, just a cute place with pretty good fudge and caramel corn! Open late for your chocolate cravings!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

That's all I can say. If you like fudge even a little bit this is crazy good! It is smooth and delicious and you will have to be careful not to visit there for a slab of it daily! The waffle cones they were making when I was in there almost killed me with their incredible scent. I had to drag myself out of there before I gained 1000 lbs. Do not deny yourself however, the calories are worth it. You can work them off walking the town shopping or if you are their in the summer with water sports etc. Enjoy! It is too good to skip.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The best ice cream in the entire universe! Never, ever go to Saugatuck without coming here. It is worth every calorie!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I didn't intend on going in this place, but as I walked by, the smell got me...I looked at all the chocolate goodies and decided on a large piece of almond toffee crunch...it was expensive, around $32.95 per pound, so I got a small piece instead....it was by far the best piece of toffee I have ever had...needless to say, I was back 2 days later to get another piece...hey...I was on vacation, so who cares ???

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Kilwins was the perfect treat for a perfect Saugatuck day. The lines were long but they moved very fast and the service was really good.