“Yum....chocolate”
Review of Kilwins Chocolates

Kilwins Chocolates
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Saugatuck
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I didn't intend on going in this place, but as I walked by, the smell got me...I looked at all the chocolate goodies and decided on a large piece of almond toffee crunch...it was expensive, around $32.95 per pound, so I got a small piece instead....it was by far the best piece of toffee I have ever had...needless to say, I was back 2 days later to get another piece...hey...I was on vacation, so who cares ???

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Kilwins was the perfect treat for a perfect Saugatuck day. The lines were long but they moved very fast and the service was really good.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

They have an excellent choice of all different kinds of fudge and confections. The chocolate dipped pretzels were great!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Got ice cream and of course it was great and portion size was reasonable. I have had their fudge and also candy before and Kilwin's is a stop I always make when I'm traveling to the beachtowns of Michigan.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Ice cream is wonderful same with everything else they make. The single scoops are huge. My favorite is the deep chocolate. People are always sitting out side on benches eating their cones and enjoying.