“Great Club Sandwich and soup”

Coral Gables Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Club Sandwich and soup”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Stopped by the Coral Gables for a late lunch on a Sunday afternoon. Friendly welcome and great table by the window overlooking the water. Would have sat outside on the deck but a storm was brewing. The two of us had great club sandwiches; my fries were cooked to perfection as were my friend's sweet potato fries. I had a cup of "Green Pepper" soup -- like a stuffed green pepper with rice but in the form of soup. It was really tasty. The server was very friendly and helpful in understanding the menu. Service was quick. When we were leaving several staff people wished us a good day.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We had a great dinner here. We had their perch and it was excellent. Also had the red snapper, and it too, was very good.

Holland, Michigan
“family friendly, great feel”
Reviewed June 16, 2010

The view and atmosphere are the main attraction here! We ate at the Il Forno restaurant portion. The building has a great historic vibe that you can't find at other Saugatuck restaurants. The food was good, and for being busy and a pretty large table we really didn't have to wait very long! The service was fantastic and their drinks, especially their house margarita (golden?) was delicious! There was a decent band playing on their other outside deck and though our party didn't have any kids, it seemed like a great family environment as well. I would put this at the top of your "restaurants to go to list" while in Saugatuck!

saugatuck
“love it.”
Reviewed May 29, 2010

The service is great. I had the best perch i have ever had. My daughter loved the Panini. the Spinach dip was wonderful! The atmosphere as a whole was amazing. Everyone should give it a try.

mariaheld
“WORST RESTRAUNT IN SAUGATUCK”
Reviewed October 11, 2009

I would suggest you stay clear of this restaurant when you visit Saugatuck! Crappy food, crappy service! When I ate here on my vacation the servers were really rude and un helpful. There was mice running around and you could here the cooks in the kitchen swearing. It really ruined our night. I also witnessed a server picking food up off the ground and putting it back on the plate and served it to a customer! Also there were fruit flys all over! Including our drinks! I spoke with the manager who was really un professional and rude! There are way better restaurants to visit in the beautiful town! So dont waste your time or money here!

4 Thank mariaheld