“Best winter course in Victoria”

Highland Pacific Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Victoria’s newest public golf course is just a short drive from downtown Victoria. We're an 18 hole championship golf course that is the perfect test for all golfers.The course is routed through rolling hills with stunning viewpoints and punishing dropoffs. Island Golfer Magazine says we have “some of the best vistas seen anywhere on any golf course as well as some of the best looking holes on Vancouver Island.” We agree! Course par: 71 Length: 6,603 yards.
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best winter course in Victoria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Highland Pacific is in fantastic shape year round, they obviously have a great grounds crew. Drainage is excellent, the greens roll pure and true, and the various tees offer a challenging round for all levels of play. Pace of play has never been issue when I've played here. On top of that, the vista views of downtown Victoria and the Olympic mountain range in Washington are phenomenal. If you're coming to Victoria to play some golf, Highland Pacific is not to be missed.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Jeff_Victoria

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Another fantastic day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

After about a year since playing it was even better than before. Playing from the tips was a totally different and wonderful experience. Although I wasn't into it on the first tee, my 3 playing partners insisted we play from the back tees and I'm glad we did. What a different course perspective! With an 80, I beat the next best by one and it was memorable! Greens were still noticeably sanded, but we knew that going in - and otherwise the course was in fantastic shape. We were still visited from the beverage cart numerous times even in late October. Can't wait to play again!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank 2503804653
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You " Gotta Play " Here !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I you are looking for a challenging Golf Course, great Practice Facility and Friendly staff..this is your place..It is the "Best" winter course on the Island. Rates are reasonable.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Stephen S
North Vancouver
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Definitely a "Hidden Gem"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I've played Highland Pacific twice, and look forward to playing it again. I am a low handicapper, and have played many of the Victoria courses (and over 300 world-wide) and I would reccommend this course to anyone. Very playable yet interesting, scenic and affordable. Why pay over $100 for some other courses when this one is better?!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Peter T
Victoria, BC
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Love this course...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

That is really all i have.. I have being playing Highland since she opened and still love it. There seems to be a new challenge every time i play. Unless you are fit i would recommend a cart. there a few tee boxed that require a 'up hill climb'. It offers a challenge yet not to intense like Bear Mtn can be. Whenever anyone asks me this is my home course. Ladies night.. beyond anything i have seen on the island. The ladies that play are all great and Victoria does a wonderful job every week making and keeping it fun!! Thank you for making Highland Pacific a great course with friendly welcoming staff!!!

Visited June 2013