“Excellent soups and pies”
Review of Timbers Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Timbers Bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 28, 2014

For the last two weeks we have ordered pies from Timbers, triple chocolate and coconut cream, both excellent. They are have excellent homemade soups. They also have excellent pizza.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place has amazing deep dish pizza! I can usually only eat 1 and and half pieces but it warms up really well the next day. This place is a treasure compared to the mundane pizza of franchise chains! It takes from 45-1 hour after you order your food so be sure to call ahead, but you can eat there if you like. It is well worth the wait! We usually order 1 square for me and another for my husband and there are always left overs. We've also tried the cupcakes from Timbers, and they are amazing! They keep trying new flavor combinations and usually have a few to sample. They also make beautiful and delicous cakes

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The pizza and mozarella sticks are very good. We also had a salad, which was fresh and very good. The only negative is the lack of a soda machine. There is a cooler with bottled water and other drinks, but it was out of order when we were there. The only beverage available cold was tap water.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Their unique pizza squares is my kind of pizza. I love the thick doughy crust with my choice of toppings. Excellent and well priced. We picked up our pizza and took it to our local brewery for an evening of listening to our favorite jazz group, Bobby Lee Revue.