“Love it!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food. Charming ambience...very European in feel. The waitstaff is helpful and pleasant. The prices are very reasonable. And you can bring your own wine, making it even more affordable. It's the perfect place to gather with a group of friends for an evening of good conversation and good food. Be sure to make a reservation, though, as it really is quite small.

1 Thank Dee1950

Midland, Michigan
“Wow! Wow!”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Great authentic Italian food! You have to wait a verrry long time as food is prepared fresh when you order it. Restaurant is extremely small and can ouluy sit few. Take out is the way to go.

Midland, Michigan
“Our favorite restaurant”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

We have been going to Little Italy for a couple of years now. Food is superb and prices very reasonable, My wife has attended a couple of the cooking classes and found them informative and fun. Like the fact that people are encouraged to BYOB which saves quite a bit of money. Menu is excellent . Dinner is relaxed because mealsare made to order but worth the wait. Everyone we have taken there enoyed it and returned. Reservations a must. CR

• Visited March 2011
Sanford, Michigan
“owner should be ashamed of herself”
Reviewed March 15, 2011

We showed up at Little Italy to pick up desserts to go. On their website, it lists 11:30 - 7:30 on Saturdays. We showed up at 12:00 and the sign on the door said they opened at 4:00. We came back at about 4:30 and walked in. They were preparing for dinner, and the owner was yelling at her help (and indirectly at me), "I said we didn't open until 5:00". She was slamming chairs and the display of unprofessional conduct was appalling. I was prepared to spend my money at a local establishment and was met with complete rudeness and the worst customer service I have ever seen. I was never actually spoken to, and after I left, she quickly locked the door behind me and turned off all her lights. I am a local Sanford resident, who will never, EVER be able to go in to that restaurant again. I was with my two children who had a quick lesson on poor etiquette, and even worse basic moral values. Shame on you.

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank sl_home
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Tiny but Tasty”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

What a nice little gem. You have to know where this place is or are driving down River Road or you may never hear of it. I think reservations are highly recommended if not required. There isn’t a whole lot of seating but those who get in are going to enjoy themselves. I had the Alfredo’s Carbonara and it was a very nice dish. How nice to have something wonderful to eat in a no-frills homey atmosphere right in central Michigan.

2 Thank EnjoyTravelAlways