“Very Good Food, Good Menu Options”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Saline
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have always been a fan of Ruby Tuesday and this location lives up to expectations. I have been here three or four times and have found it to be more than satisfactory on each occasion. It is easy to find on Route 12. On this visit we were seated reasonably quickly and our server, who did an excellent job, attended to us promptly. One of the reasons we like Ruby Tuesday as a superior choice among the American Pub Style restaurants is the fact that they offer a quality salad bar as an accompaniment to a meal or as a meal alternative. This time I had the "Garden Bar" and a cup of Chicken Tortilla soup. The soup was very good and the Garden Bar offered fresh ingredients for us to build salads to our liking. The prices were a tad expensive in my opinion but this was still a decent value for the quality of the fare we received.

1  Thank Debbie K

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I like their salad bar and the new menu does have some good choices. The place is always clean and the service is usually pretty good. In the end, it is a chain restaurant serving fairly decent food at a reasonable price. Nothing exceptional, but consistent, clean, and very edible.