“One good thing, the rest very blah”

Mac's Acadian Seafood Shack
Reserve with OpenTable
Mac's Acadian Seafood Shack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Saline
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ann Arbor - Saline Rd
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife, son & I went here and we each got something different to try. The only good meal were the scallops, everything else tasted old and like it had freezer burn.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

What a disappointing dinner at Mac's. It will be awhile (if ever) before I return to Mac's. A seafood salad came that was not nearly what was expected from the description on the menu. The manager came over and said that that is the way the salad comes, dry calamari, steamed shrimp (not grilled as stated) etc. They offered a different entree and we accepted.

I ordered a cup of decaf coffee and it came and appeared to be quite "thick." I tasted and it had a very strong flavor of tea. I asked another to try it and we both agreed that it was flavored with tea. I choose not to think about how that tea got into that cup!

Too bad Mac's... you used to be good.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

From what I've read here, I have to say I've never had a bad meal at Mac's. I've been to Mac's maybe a half dozen times in recent years and I've always been pleased with the food and service. Luck? Dunno. I've had a variety of dishes, too, from lobster to scallops to etouffe. I will say it's a special occasion restaurant for us--too pricey for regular dining though not out of line with other special occasion places. Count on a big check. Otherwise, highly recommended.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The restuarant was freezing and the portion sizes for the price are rediculous! We were placed near the front windows, we sat with our winter coats on the entire time. We my plate came i laughed out loud, and asked the waitress "Is this it?". She was young and appeared to really not care. The girlfriend had been to Mac's before for work parties and didn't have to pay. But when your paying its a different story! She asked me to go because she loved the alligator, but after my first time, i said your free to come back without me! I live less than 2 miles from Mac's.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We go there b/c we think Carlos is awesome. He is sincere, knowledgeable, accommodating and a breath of fresh air. We look forward to a stop off for his martini concoctions and his pleasant nature. Gary & Joani Z