“great service”

Ranked #59 of 101 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“great service”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

blonde hostess with the bow was very friendly seating my family at chilis. We had GREAT service. Very many items to choose from. It got very busy after 6:00 so if you want to eat at chili's and get good service, go when it's not prime lunch or dinner time. :)

• Visited June 2014

Bridgman
“Fun Place”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I like the variety of menu offerings. The food is good and we had great service. Prices were mid-range and appropriate for what we ordered. I have been here before and will return.

Visited May 2014
Niles, Michigan
“clean, good food, looong wait”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We went to Chili's today for lunch. Not alot of customers inside. Walked in and really liked the clean open feel. Sat down ordered, Bobbi was our waitress. Was quick on the first drinks and ordering. Waited for refills and our appetizers, never asked if we wanted more chips after finishing, which when we go to the Mishawaka one they refill no charge, from order to receiving food was a 30 minute wait. My steak was overcooked and cold, they forgot my sons gravy- and when we received it it was congealed and tasted funny, other son asked for a plain bacon cheese burger, and got it dressed. Other 2 in party got their order fine. We finished and waited for our check, and waited. She finally came over and asked if we needed anything. We asked for 3 to go cups, as she just brought us refills after she brought the food, and 2 boxes. I saw other workers more than I did our waitress. Won't be back to this location.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Worst Experience Ever”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It takes a lot to say those words but last night Chilis proved nothing positive. First interaction with server was "I'll be right back", 10 min later she arrived. This attitude continue where as all other tables were more important than ours. Food took 45 minutes. After 25 minutes she comes over and say's everyone's tickets are taking 20 minutes which told be she forget to enter our orders. When the food did arrive, only 3 of the 4 meals where delivered. When she went back for it, the meal was gone and had to be prepared. Food itself was freezer crap. Turkey burger was been changed to be processed patties, Philly Cheesesteak was made with chips of "meat" that were few in number, dried out, and drizzed with Cheese Whiz sauce. Bacon cheese burger had undercooked bacon and only an edge of cheese. Pizza was over cooked. No one finished their meal. Waitress never cleared any dishes until very end of meal and then asked if I would stack some of the plates for here!! Rebranding, remodeling, re-imaging, whatever!! I'll take my money elsewhere and recommend you do the same.

• Visited October 2013
Illinois
“Great food but I always..”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great food excellent service but I've never been to a chili's where I don't smell like a chili's when I walk out. They meaning all chili's need to work on their ventilation systems.

Visited May 2013