All reviews bistro restaurant within walking distance silver beach lake michigan sized refrigerator park view suite waffles across the street the included breakfast buffet restaurants and shops st joe west side bit dated light sleeper the location is perfect sausage two room suite
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

If you are looking to stay in the middle of St. Joseph and want lake Michigan in your sights, the location of the Boulevard Inn cannot be beat. We were able to walk to restaurants, shopping, and wine tastings. The inn itself isn't brand new but it was very clean, with large rooms that had a couch/sitting area with a television. There was a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator as well. There is also a restaurant and bar onsite, which was a great place to grab a quick cocktail. We took advantage of the free parking and free breakfast. The amount of choices at breakfast were a nice surprise. We would stay again!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Nice hotel, clean and spacious. Tyler at the front desk was wonderful. He responded quickly and professionally. The beds were comfortable, shower amazing. Breakfast was good, complimentary, so would never complain. Best part is location. A walk to beach and cute town. We stayed in late March and prices were good. Summer months probably higher.

Room tip: Lake view amazing
Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is an older building but is cared for nicely and clean. Our room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was slightly disappointing. French toast was limp and sausage was cold. I’d heard they had waffle makers from a friend but they didn’t. They did offer cereal and yogurt with toppings also. Overall it’s a nice place to stay within walking distance of many things. We would be happy to stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed before at this establishment and am still very satisfied with the accommodations and restaurant. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. You pay for the location as it is on Lake Michigan and within walking distance to the shopping and restaurants of downtown St. Joe. The breakfast was fine and adequate. I ate dinner twice at The Bistro. The staff was very nice and answered all of my questions. The lobby area could use some updating, but then I remember that St Joe is a sleepy lake town, with all of its charm.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

This hotel or Inn has always intrigued me and so I decided to stay for a weekend.
The room was a suite and had s great view of Lake Michigan as well of the park.
Very comfortable bed. Nice amenities like refrigerator full sized, microwave, coffee machine.
Very comfortable and just what I needed to rest.
I will do this again soon.

Date of stay: January 2019