“Cute pizza shop”
Review of Silver Beach Pizza

Silver Beach Pizza
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in a century old train station 200 yards from the shore of Lake Michigan Serving award winning thin crust pizza. Full bar.
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Cute pizza shop”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

I really want to love this restaurant because it's so cute and in such a cool spot in an Amtrak station on the shore of Lake Michigan. The menu has interesting pizza combos although I wasn't overly impressed with the pizza. I would call it above average. Great beer list. The waitress we had was so mean - she treated us like we were bothering her and acted super annoyed with us. We really felt hatred emanating from her and we don't know what we did to evoke such wrath! All I did was ask what a beer tap said on it when she told me that all the beers were listed on the menu. I wasn't trying to call her out on an error - I was just curious what the beer was and I knew it wasn't listed on the menu.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Pizza was good, my 7 yr old even liked it!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

the pizza is thin crust, with lost of cheese and the sauce is so fresh! I had a calzone with goat cheese and it was amazing! It was huge so I had it for lunch two days in a row.
The service could be better, they are obviously very busy, but our waiter was a little sluggish, had to wait for things like a refill on iced tea and the bill. Overall good food, just be ready for a bit of a wait. It's not quick.

• Visited August 2014
“Pretty spot, average food”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

This is the only restaurant in St. Joseph I've been to but if this is the best the town has to offer you'd be better served by going to Benton Harbor and eating ribs at Willy Larks. Pizza is above average but the average pizza in my opinion is kind of gross. It's a long long way from the best pizza I've eaten which would probably be saraghina, sottocasa or any number of other serious pizza places in NYC. Still, the location on the beach and in a 100 year old railway station is very nice.

Hinesville, Georgia
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was delish! Pizza serving sizes were just right. They placed us outside of their main dining and bar area. On an extremely warm day, we thought the outdoor seating would be slightly stuffy, but the fans and air vents kept a nice easy breeze going where we didnt freeze to the bone, but didnt melt into a puddle of sweat. Excellent service - i like their red light/green light stop and go method. Overall a very happy experience!

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Veggie pizza to go!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We love Silver Beach Pizza! Ordered a veggie medium to go (had our Golden retriever with us) and ate at the hotel. Good, fast, friendly service at the carry out window, and DELICIOUS pizza! It is number one!