“Great place!”
Review of Silver Beach Pizza

Silver Beach Pizza
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in a century old train station 200 yards from the shore of Lake Michigan Serving award winning thin crust pizza. Full bar.
“Great place!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Britany was our server. She was so nice and helpfull. Thank you Britany! Food is realpy good and prices are not bad either. We will return!

Waterman, Illinois
“A great place to eat pizza”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

A very enjoyable pizza experience. The old train station had room after room of people eating pizza and having fun. The building and staff made the experience. The beer selection was good and the pizza wasn’t too bad either. If the Pizza was a little better I would have been blown away.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Convenient and yummy!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We loved the convenience of this yummy pizza place. We dined in at Silver Beach Pizza on our first day in St. Joe and loved that they texted us when our table was ready so we could explore the nearby farmer's market while waiting. The staff was very accommodating to my son's milk allergy, and the pizza was really good. The pizza sauce is sweet and unique and the cheese is divine. Because the sauce contains milk, my son had his own pizza made with marinara sauce which was actually quite awesome. The sausage was in a league of it's own.

We weren't planning to eat at Silver Beach Pizza again during our short overnight stay in St. Joe, but because it was so convenient to the beach we placed a carry-out order and took it right to the beach. The carry-out window offers both single slices ready to go or whole pizzas which you order.

At first impression, I thought Silver Beach Pizza was just pretty good. Now that it's been a week, I'm craving it. Go get yourself some!

Naperville, Illinois
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ate at Silver Beach Pizza upon arriving in St. Joe before hitting the beach. Chose to sit inside and order off the menu instead of just getting slices outside. Service was quick and efficient, and the pizza was very good. They give raw pizza dough to the kids to play with - I had as much fun with it as they did!! Next time in the area, I'm sure we'll go back.

Visited August 2013
Michigan City, Indiana
“Fit's the Bill!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Need just a slice of pizza? At the beach and you're hungry? Don't want to cook dinner? Looking for a nice place to eat lunch or dinner indoors or out with a great view and good food? The answer to all those questions is Silver Beach Pizza. I had heard they were really good so I went there to see for myself. Really cute set up - its also the train station for Amtrak. It's a little cramped around the building and parking lot but worth the hassle. You can walk up to the window and buy just a slice, you can order over the phone and pick up at the other window. Or, you can go inside or sit in the outdoor covered area (bar or tables) with a view of the lake & beach. I had a small sausage/mushroom/spinach/black olive pizza and it was delicious - gooey without being greasy, crust was nice and crisp. I went right after they opened for lunch (summer hours only) so it wasn't very crowded and I got in and out quickly. Their menu has sandwiches and salads so I will definitely be going back to try more things.