“Perch”

Mark III Grille & Bar and Inn
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Mark III Grille & Bar is located in St. Joseph, MI 4 1/2 miles from downtown. Since 1972, a local favorite specializing in Tex-Mex cuisine while also known for steaks, seafood, fresh salads, burgers and more. The Mark has daily food and drink specials, as well as a childrens' menu. The Mark III Inn is attached and has 11 newly remodeled rooms and suites.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I usually like what I get at the Mark III. Last night I wanted perch.. I hesitated getting it because the price was soo high. I finally decided if that's what I want then I'll splurge and get it. I'm sorry I did. They should be ashamed to even bring it to the table let alone charge 17.99 for it. It started with the salad. The lettuce was wilty and watery tasting and the dressing was watery also. Then when the perch came to the table my husband looked at my plate and asked if that was all I get for 17.99. I had 7 pieces about the size of my fingers and it was soggy. Highly disappointed. I can't believe they had they nerve to ask me to pay that price for what I got. I will NEVER buy it again.

2  Thank DebyClay

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Having read some reviews of people saying the atmosphere was bland and cramped and yada yada yada, I was apprehensive going in. However once we were seated (immediately at 5:40 on a Friday night) our server Heidi began making sure we were well taken care of. The prices were unbelievably reasonable and the atmosphere was positive. The only thing I would have changed was the parental ineptitude across the aisle from us. Food was amazing, so much better than other local places. Well done.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Mark III has been in existence for many years. It is especially known for it's good Mexican food.
It is casual and busy. We have always been pleased with our meals which are reasonably priced. The decor is average and the place does get noisy, but always fun.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Celebrated Mom's 81 birthday recently. Food was abundant, hot, and well prepared. Grilled shrimp were perfectly seasoned and not overdone. Steaks were prepared as requested. Even the steamed broccoli came out perfectly crisp-tender. Kudos for a great meal, as always. Thanks to our server for making us all feel at home.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

You may want to get there early on Fri/Sat Nights
very busy weekends to. worth the weight.
staff been there forever, great place "hot food"