“Baked Goodness”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #62 of 103 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Freshly baked bread, rolls, bagels, soups, etc. I like their breakfast quiche / tart things. Decent coffee, too.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went there for a "known" breakfast, on July 4, at about 9a. Nothing left, they were "cleaned out" early. Poor planning for the holiday masses who enjoy Panera?

1  Thank dot23scott
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Standard fare for a chain. Good quality, fair value. I usually get the soup and half sandwich specials. There is always a good number of sandwich styles and soups to choose for your selection.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This Panera location is a destination for travellers driving from Chicago to Michigan. Easy off, easy on from I94. There is often a line of customers but they manage the crowds efficiently. Today, I ordered from Panera's Hidden Menu. I was probably the first to do so. With some help from the assistant manager, they figured it out and made me a delicious Power Egg White bowl. Yum! We'll be back!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I live near Panera but do not frequent the restaurant too often due to the small size of the sandwiches and the expense. Service is good and people are friendly