“Healthy and Authentic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Healthy and Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

LA Pita is the first actual authentic Mediterranean restaurant to open in the Benton Harbor/St. Joseph area.

Expect very healthy authentic plates with high quality ingredients, honest prices, and quick and apt service. I had the Shawarma platter (expecting it to be a lite lunch) and it was literally an entire day's worth of food for me. They also highly encourage take out. So what's not to love?

Visited August 2012

Saint Joseph, Michigan
“La Pita is Suprema!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Wow!! There are not enough amazing words to describe the magificent food here! I am thrilled that we have this place in little St. Joseph. I travel globall all the time and the food here is better than any restaurant I have ever gone to in any city in the world! One dish is better than the next. I ate too much! I could spend an entire month eating here and never be tired of it. I wish them much success and a very long stay here.

• Visited August 2012