“Good food, nice outdoor seating”
Review of Rye Belles

Rye Belles
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, nice outdoor seating”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had never been to this restaurant in St. Joe (the other times we were in town we ate at Shu's). We liked the outdoor seating--great view of the lake! I had the margherita pizza, which was pretty good, and my husband had a burger, which he said was "pretty good, it had good flavor." The service was decent, our waitress was very nice. We'd eat there again.

• Visited June 2014

Seattle, Washington
“A Great Place”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I love Rye Belles but don't go there too often due to the just slightly higher prices and the more upscale vibe then a quick cheeseburger allows. They have a grey view on the deck and their food, like the firecracker shrimp, is amazing. I've never been dissatisfied whenever I've eaten there!

Springboro, Ohio
“First trip to St. Joseph, MI”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was traveling to southeast MI for work and stumbled upon the beautiful small town of St. Joseph, MI. I Google places to eat and found Rye Belles. The dinner was incredible, as well as the view of Lake MI. I will definitely be back.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank OrrG411
Detroit, Michigan
“Very Nice Friday Night Dinner and a Fireplace!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Beautiful ambience. Casual yet tasteful. People could watch sports on the widescreen TVs at the bar, without it feeling like a "Sports Bar." The food was excellent---I had the Great Lakes Walleye and my sister had the grilled shrimp. Nicely prepared and generous portions. The server was friendly and attentive. It was a colder-than-seasonal May night, near Lake Michigan (high 30s), so the fireplace and warm wood decorating were very welcome. Would like to come back during warmer weather and eat on their rooftop deck with a stunning view of Lake Michigan. Would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank applegirl57
Michigan
“Spectacular View of Lake Michigan Sunset”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Sit on the roof and enjoy an appetizer called "Firecracker Shrimp" while having one of their signature martini's. Personal brick oven pizza or the melt in your mouth aged prime rib eye steak will make your trip to Rye Belles incredible. I personally like to eat here at least once a month. You kind of feel as though your in a trip in time with the fireplace, wood paneling and horse shoe bar. Cozy inside eating can be kicked up a notch with a trip up to the roof top. Sit under large umbrella tables and watch the sunset.

• Visited September 2013