“Pizza and a silver beach. ”
Review of Papa Vino's

Papa Vino's
Ranked #26 of 103 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We found this place after we left Silverbeech stopped in for pizza and some delicious bread and a salad the pizza was very very good but little on the small side for me so need two. The bread was so good we had to have another round of it.

1  Thank Pete K

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I used to go to Papa Vino's regularly but not anymore. I ordered the Chicken Tortellini and there was no chicken - maybe 1 1/2 ounces. When they brought it out I thought they brought the wrong dish and was told it did have chicken. I moved pasta looking for it and said there wasn't very much. They said it was a set amount that each serving gets and I had received the correct amount.
I mentioned to a friend what happened they confirmed that Papa Vino's had really gone downhill lately.
Someone told me the BOGO's for Papa Vino's just came out in the mailmax - I told them to not bother. I am certainly not going back.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hotel has variety in terms of menu. Had good time with friends.Service can be better and quick but we were not in hurry.

1  Thank yogesh-khan
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Not once, but twice, veal picatta was returned to kitchen to be warmed up after it was served cold.....veal got more rubbery with each microwave and overall, meal was just not appealing. No offer of discount, complimentary drink, dessert, etc.....

So disappointed as I hadn't had pasta in a month and was ready for a good meal. This is not typical of this restaurant, waiter appeared to be new and it was a visit with a friend, rather than husband so I guess beware if you're visiting on "girls night out".....although it was clear that I was not happy :o(

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was visiting Michigan and the hotel in which I stayed had info. on this nearby restaurant. The desk clerk said "It's very good, but a bit pricey". What the heck, I was traveling alone and deserved "a bit pricey". To my surprise the costs were modest, and the service and the food was excellent. I was seated at a bar booth and it was "Thursday night martini Nite"!! All martinis' were $5, and not just house brands. The best dry martini I have ever had. I am so glad I made the decision to go here. I think I got there just before the crowd because when I left the place was packed. That is one of the ways I gauge how good a restaurant is. Don't mind the wait, it's worth it. At least it was for me.