“Chain Fudge Factory”

Kilwin's Chocolate and Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Saint Joseph
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Expensive? Yes. A tourist trap? Yes. Delicious fudge? You bet. Great caramel apples? Oh yeah. Decadent ice cream? Yep (I like the rum raisin...not always on the menu).

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Way too expensive for a totally ordinary ice cream place. The local one has religious sayings all over the walls which I find offensive.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stopped by Kilwin's for dessert. My husband and I were torn on which fudge to purchase so we ended up selecting the buy 2 slices, get one free option. My diet starts tomorrow! Kilwin's also offers chocolates, some hard candies, and gummies for sale by the pound as well as a small ice cream parlor with seating in the back of the shop.

The ambience was bright and friendly, someplace that I would bring my grandchildren to for a special treat, but it doesn't meet my specifications for romance or a special occasion dinner..

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The ice cream at Kilwin's is good, but it is expensive. Lines can be long on the weekends.
I give them 4 stars for yummy treats and nice environment, but as I said, too expensive for what you get and sometimes busy.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Quality is ***** 5 star ... nice selection of funge and other hand made candies. Their ice cream selections are also extensive. We had to try a little of everything and loved it all! ... It is a little pricey but the quality justifies it!

1  Thank Patrick D