“Great cafe!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dayton, Ohio
“Great cafe!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very quaint and cute. I had coffee and breakfast. Great coffee with decent choices. My breakfast was the granola, yogurt and fruit bowl. I thought it was pricey at first, but they give you a big bowl and I was full by the time I finished it. The granola was delicious, and I think it's homemade. It was busy when I was there, and I can see why.

• Visited October 2013

Salem, AR
“YUMMMMM”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I absolutely love to go eat here! Very good food, everything is hand made, no prefrozen, boxed food here. When in season the fried squash blossoms are fantastic! It is a bit pricey but such a nice atmosphere and great service.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Best cafe in St. Joseph! Service is wonderful. We had the cinnamon french toast for breakfast. This was the best French toast we ever ate. I highly recommend this establishment if you are in St. Joseph.

• Visited September 2013
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Great food with large servings!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had one of the lunch specials--ham and cheese in a puff pastry with a green salad and homemade honey mustard dressing. I also had triple chocolate mousse for dessert. My husband ordered the muffaletta sandwich. Both of us took half of the sandwiches with us to eat later as they were big! The mousse was wonderful.

We also took an almond croissant and a blueberry-apricot scone to go. The croissant was very good but the scone was too bready for his taste.

We'd definitely return if we were ever in the area. Oh, my husband called this "a lady's place"!

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Recent Disappointment”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have returned twice since last visit. Only sandwich meat choices are the smoked variety, for instance no regular turkey available, only smoked turkey, making for a very limited sandwich selection. Sandwiches had one slice of meat, were mostly bread. Soup uninteresting.

• Visited August 2013