South Cliff Inn
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$123
$110
HIExpress.com
Boulevard Inn(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
Boulevard Inn
Econo Lodge(Saint Joseph)
$65
Hotels.com
The Inn at Harbor Shores(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$199
TripAdvisor
Silver Beach Hotel(Saint Joseph)
$96
$50
$111
$119
$104
$119
$101
All reviewswine and cheeseharbour roommorning roomb blake michiganother guestsserved buffet stylebrownie bitesquaint little townwarm smilefollowing morningwe've stayedtheir websiteget awaydecksunsetbackyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2010

The inn owners are spectacular guys -- the food is second to none and the views of Lake Michigan from high above the water are phenomenal. Doesn't get better than a nice summertime sunset over the big lake from the Inn's deck!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank natehoekstra
Reviewed August 17, 2010

My wife and I went down to St. Joseph to stay at South Cliff Inn for our anniversary. When we got there we were greeted with the most warm welcome I have ever had. The stay was AMAZING! We had a room in the lower area of the home, which included our own private entrance and a giant jacuzzi tub. The views of Lake Michigan from the bluffs on the back lawn presented the most beautiful sunset I think I have ever seen.

Thank you so much South Cliff Inn!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ewolting
Reviewed August 17, 2010

I travel through the Saint Joseph area on business from time to time. I found this bed and breakfast and I just keep coming back. The Inn keeper is extremely pleasant and the breakfast he cooks is out of this world. The views of Lake Michigan are beautiful and the price is comparable to many of the local hotels. I'm a happy customer and will continue to come back. I would reccommend South Cliff Inn to anyone staying in the ST. Joseph area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Their website does not do them justice. What a view of the lake! Breakfast was outstanding, and the owners and staff are very personable and professional. This was my first B&B style stay and I am hooked. Did not feel like "staying at someone's house" as I've heard other people complain about B&B's. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Bill, We did not have the pleasure of meeting you- Jodie was taking care of things on your week-end off, however, what a beautiful and relaxing week-end away my husband and I had. Just so happened to be Venetian Week-end and much to our surprize fireworks on Sat eve.
Your town is very well kept and quaint - your beach is clean and family friendly. The food at the B&B was to good, it melted in our mouths-so good I got recipes from Jodie- casarole,cream cheese cake, bread pudding-we stayed in the study with the balcony-how romantic-thank you again for your hospitality --- we will return --The Kesslers (july 2010)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple