“Good Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

It is fun to mix your own stir fry and let them cook it. I have never been disappointed, but you must try the pita bread, so good.A great place to eat.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Walked in with a smile, left feeling cheated. guess I expected too much. I must admit that the staff was nice and the flat bread was a pleasant surprise... the choices of everything else, were not so much. Maybe if I'd never been to a Mongolian bbq or a Ghenghis Khan I would have liked Tims Too more. I was so dissapointed with the menu options that can't justify the money we spent. I wish it were better because I really like eating in St Joe :(

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I've eaten at Mongolian style resaturants before - Huhot in Rochester, Mn and just recently at Asian Grill in Benton Harbor (a few miles away from Tims). Here's what I experienced that turned me off: the place was somewhat full but it was 7:15 on Saturday night which usually is a busy time so I can't complain about that. We looked around and after we were seated were told how to adhere to the procedure - you get a popsicle stick then go to a makeshift salad bar and put your vegetables into a 5 inch bowl. Then if you want meat, get a 2 inch bowl to put some meat into. Then id you want shrimp or scallops, you put a stick that designates that into your bowl then put it on the counter by the cook. Well I'm a low carb eater and I filled my 5 inch bowl with mushrooms and onions and garlic. I skipped the meat as I wanted scallops and put the scallop stick in the bowl. Along the way I had to watch my step as raw pieces of meat were on the floor and the counter where the vegetables were had lots of scraps out. The staff does not pay attention to this cleanliness! Then the cooked order came in a 9 inch bowl that looked like my food was only a quarter inch high - and I could not find a trace of scallop! I was outraged! To further add insult to injury, they had the gall to charge me over $16 for this (and I did not have a drink). I'd prefer to starve that go back here. Stay away unless you enjoy what I described!

3  Thank leonor c
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Never eating this type of food before, it was delicious. Don't be afraid to try something you haven't. The variety is good, but seafood added would have gave them a 5. Timing is everything and seating is limited.

1  Thank oneblackdog
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tim's Too is deeeelicious! Lots of options to choose from - veggies, pasta, rice, meats, sauces and yummy flatbread! Only downside is there's not much sitting room and it gets kind of cramped - but definitely worth the visit!

1  Thank Erica W