Best Western Harbour Pointe Lakefront
$57
Quality Inn Lakefront(Saint Ignace)
$78
QualityInn
Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
Super 8 St. Ignace(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
$64
$54
$52
Hotels.com
$96
$88
Bear Cove Inn(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
$69
$57
Travelocity
Northernaire Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
$73
Travelocity
Driftwood Motel(Saint Ignace)
1,725 results
All reviewsontario buildingoutdoor poolmackinac islandseveral buildingsmarshmallow roastsuperior buildingfire pitnightly bonfireseparate buildingswafflessausagegreat viewroom was cleangreat place to staylake viewwould stay here againmain building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Why is it that the place I stay the fewest nights always turns out to be the best?

This hotel is perfectly located right next to the mackinac bridge and the ferries to Mackinac island.

The room was very nice, very new, and spacious.

The bed was a very nice king. so comfortable. I wish I could find a mattress that nice for my home.

Plenty of space and the room even had a small balcony. It was pretty chilly the evening we got there so we didn't use the balcony much. The sunrise was great from the balcony, though.

The bathroom was reasonably large and very clean. Plenty of space on the vanity for all sorts of bathroom stuff.

We arrived late in the evening so we were not able to join in the bonfire they have each night down by the water, but this would have been a very nice perk.

The hotel is huge. something like 11 acres. there was a nice outdoor pool which we didn't use. There is a good workout room.

The breakfast room was a bit of a hike from our room, but the walk was worth it. good food and a really nice dining area. in warmer times it looked as if they had an outdoor dining area.

The service was also excellent

The room and the stay were great, but considering I spent under $100, I was amazed at the value.

Room Tip: an east facing room will give you good sunrise views. There is no elevator so if you cannot carry your luggage up stairs, ask for a ground floor room.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed 1 night. Room was clean and spacious. View was good. Room had a balcony overlooking the lake. Good location. Refrigerator and 42" HD TV in room. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was as good as hotel breakfast can be. No complaints - would/will stay again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stayed there for Two days during Labor Day week. Room was spacious and clean.
We ate dinner in our room since we have two small kids and they are not restaurant ready and we have so much waste that doesn't fit in our garbage bin provided inside our room. I put everything in a garbage bag and walked around the building to find a bigger bin. Staffs noticed it. They came near to me and immediately took it and disposed it for me. That blows my mind.
Breakfast was excellent. We will surely choose this place for our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Cleanness: My wife and I were impressed how clean this place is. Thank you for keeping this place clean!
Location: We woke up one morning and watched the sunrise together. We just walked a couple steps to the beach!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were delighted with pretty much everything at this facility. All of the personnel were very helpful - the facility was very clean and well kept - the room was very comfortable and it was, in short, a terrific stay!! When we went into the breakfast area, the personnel were obviously enjoying themselves and their happiness was contagious. Very definitely a place we would return to should we come back to St. Ignace!