This place was good for the money. It was definately and older hotel, and did smell a little musty. But it was clean that is for sure. The staff was very helpful and nice. The pool was large and warm. There is even an adults only hot tub. Which came in handy at times. The view was amazing from our balcony. Perfect lake view. There are two fire pits for those cool nights by the lake. It's not a Hilton but for what you pay it's not really that bad at all. The bathroom was super tiny though. And the shower would go hot to cold alot. Not sure I would stay here again. But then again I might. I checked the casino up the road and they had rooms that were newer and nicer for less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn