Great and awesome view of Lake Huron and Mackinac Island from our room. The hotel itself was clean, but the hallways were really musty smelling. We were on the bottom floor, which smelled worse than the main floor. Breakfast was fine. My husband enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. Other options included cereal, toaster waffles, toast, bagels, hard boiled eggs, coffee/juice/milk. Price was very reasonable. Pool was nice and warm, although the chlorine levels seemed really high. Overall, our stay was nice. It would have been a lot better if the damp/musty smell in the hallway wasn't there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. Guests love our big indoor pool/spa area, complete with a dry sauna. Not only do we have a hot tub available for families, there's a separate "adults only" whirlpool, too! We're right up on Lake Huron, and all our rooms overlook Mackinac Island and the Straits Area. The sunrises are spectacular! In the warmer weather, there's fire pits for you to enjoy your own bonfire, grills, and a wide range of outdoor games. Hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn