The bed was worse than a camp cot. I heard every step the people above us took. There were 20 people in the breakfast room at 8:30 AM and all the food was gone except for oatmeal in a rusty crockpot. The shower curtain didn't fit the shower rod and water sprayed all over the room. The light fixture was full of dead bugs inside and out. The screen door to the balcony was full of holes and I couldn't open it because of all the bugs wanting to pay their respects to the dead bugs inside.The pool wall was crumbling into the pool and kept stepping on it. Spend the extra $20 and stay at Best Western.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn