We came for a getaway trip for our 34th wedding anniversary. So much cheaper than staying on Mackinac Island. Probably the best view I ever had from a hotel window; saw the sunrise over Lake Huron. Well manicured back grounds, a couple of firepits stocked with fresh firewood in case you want a lakeside bonfire, friendly and knowledgeable staff who had numerous suggestions on how to save money on the ferry and other attractions, and a FREE breakfast that was surprisingly extensive. Biscuits and gravy were very, very, good. The breakfast room was kept clean and had a wonderful view as well. I liked to rustic swings overlooking the lake. I read a review where someone complained about the bugs in their room but THEY WARN YOU not to leave your door open on the lakeshore because bugs will get in!!! It's your own fault if you do that. We had the spa room and that was way cool. I expect numerous future stays here for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn