Our room was spacious. Very clean without the chemical smell. Amazing view of Lake Huron with a patio out back. Huge bathtub/jacuzzi tub big enough for two! Nice TV. Very comfortable bed. Continental breakfast was sort of odd but suitable. Biscuits were not quite thawed but warm enough. Sausage gravy in a croxkpot. There was a mother/daughter? team serving/bickering and carrying on. Just kind of strange. Amusing at best. We would for sure stay here again. Great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn