My family spent 3 nights here in July 2013. We have 4 children so the availability of 3 queen beds was a definite plus. It was a great jumping off point for our excursions to Mackinac Island, Tehquamenon Falls and Lake Superior. The Lake Huron view was spectacular and if you're up to it, the sunrises are well worth it. The pool was very nice and enjoyed by all. the staff was friendly. One special experience was watching the 4th of July fireworks from Mackinac Island, Mackinac City and, of course, St. Ignace from the beach of the hotel. We were very close to the ferries and to dining in St. Ignace. It's not a brand new building, but it's nice and has everything a family needs to enjoy a nice vacation. The price was very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn