Was a very family oriented place. Local, family owned, and living on premises and that don't happen often! very clean, Nice, warm pool and two hot tubs; all very clean. nice breakfast room (with lots of food and beverage choices) over looking the water was nice to wake up to. Will stay there again. The only thing I would change would be better quality bed and linens, and bigger pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn