We were going to stay at Casino for Monday night and Tuesday night. St Ignace was supposed to get a lot of snow, So we left a day early. Could not get a room at the casino, So I booked at Days Inn. The hallway smelled very musty. I thought we were in for it , But we opened the door, And it was nice! Great view! The pool was nice and warm, Two hot tubs.
The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good for me, I usually just have cereal and fruit. They had all that.Eggs and waffles. Would stay there again. Worth the money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn