“Poor Wait Staff”

Ranked #27 of 41 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Wait staff was Horrible. There was 2 waitress both which were some of the worst wait staff i have ever had the poor manager was working his butt off and apologizing to customers left and right.
I ended up only ordering the salad bar after I seen our waitress had messed up 3 other tables orders very badly.

1  Thank Fuller0035

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My BF and I stopped at this Big Boy because he wanted to get their all you can eat breakfast thing. We got there and there was 1 group waiting to be seated, they had a few booths opened and a couple I think tables. The first group was seated about 5 mins after we got there. There was a few other groups who were waiting behind us. 10 mins later we are all still standing there, not ONE waiter or Waitress came over to tell us why we were all standing there and not being seated. At this point we are trying to get someones attention... while waiting still... some of the people who were waiting behind us left... I finally looked at my BF and I said... I know you want to eat here but we are being ignored and even if they do seat us... the likelihood of us being serviced doesn't look good at all. He got a little pissed at me cause he really wanted their breakfast.... but I talked him into going next door. So we left our car parked at big boy and walked over to that café. I never been at any place where they didn't even come to talk to you or to tell you there is a bit of a hold up. I will never eat there at that one and I know none of my friends or family will either.

1  Thank Kimberly N
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Typical Big Boy, food was good, prices were OK, service was good. As always, the hot fudge cake makes the trip worth it.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Arrived at 2:20 pm and 10-12 people inside and got our food t 3:15. Slow as you can see to get the food. I had to get our own drinks not one time but two times while waiting those 55 minutes because we never seen our waiter other then when we got our order taken and then brought our food out. Poor Management is all I saw because the employees just stood around doing nothing while the manager stood around with them laughing it up and having a good time. Good food but not worth the wait and we just ordered finger food and burgers. Keep driving and find anything else.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very long wait, our food was cold, and no one working there seemed to care, even the manager. When we complained the manager said there was nothing he could do. If don't mind cold food and horrible service then try it, if not try some place else.