“Love it! Good greasy burgers & more!”
Review of Clyde's Drive-In

Clyde's Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
kalamazoo
“Love it! Good greasy burgers & more!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Lots of fun to go to a drive-in for nostalgia. Good greasy, authentic burgers and lots more on the menu.

Visited August 2013

Mackinaw City, Michigan
“A Real Hamburger!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Very much like the drive inns you used to visit when you were a kid. A real honest to gosh hamburger on a toasted bun!! Worth it for that alone.

Jacksonville, Illinois
“Not that great”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

After reading other reviews, about Clyde's, we were extremely disappointed after our visit. The food was ok, nothing spectacular. The food is definitely NOT worth the wait. The staff could use some customer service lessons. They were not friendly, didn't smile or greet customers, one waitress acted irritated with each customer that placed an order with her, and one cook was more interested in talking with her friend than working.

1 Thank Carrie F
“Did not disappoint”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Clyde's was recommended to us by several people. We tried it twice. I'd recommend that you stay in your car to order. The carhop service was quicker then ordering inside. You can still take your food to a picnic table after it arrives. The burgers were delicious. The fried sides were good, but not the best. We will go again when back in town.

1 Thank bigsablept
DeLand, Florida
“Great Tasting Good and Great Taste!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I ate here with my boyfriend and his family while we were exploring St. Ignace. Before and during our whole entire trip to Michigan, my boyfriend kept telling me how I had to try Clyde's because I love hamburgers and now I know why. I wasn't completely blown away but I was pretty impressed. I ordered a cheeseburger and their zucchini fries. Their zucchini fries were out of this world! My boyfriend got a cheeseburger and their chili cheese fries. Everything was very hot and delicious! The inside and outside of the restaurant was clean. I really liked watching the cooks make my food. The employees were friendly and helpful when answering my questions. We sat outside at the picnic tables because it was nice and we didn't want to eat in the car.The seagulls were kind of annoying but they didn't bother us. They did steal this lady's onion rings and the manager came out right away to offer her new ones. I truly recommend this place to anyone in the area and anyone that can appreciate a good burger!

• Visited June 2013