My family and I just returned home from one night at the Budget Host Inn. We checked in after our day excursion on Mackinac Island. We booked the hotel via their website, got a very decent rate for the area and also comparable to online booking websites (orbitz, expedia). The lady at the check in was very nice. Our room was very clean and spacious. The grounds, lobby, hallways, breakfast area and pool are all very clean and well maintained. The indoor pool area is nice and even though it's a cholrine pool, it's not overwhelming. There was very minimal noise from the adjacent rooms, so much that we slept in quite late. Breakfast was ok, typical complimentary breakfast with eggs, sausage, doughnuts, muffins, cereal, coffee and juice.
We were very much satisfied with our stay. It was a relief to walk in the hotel and realize that all the positive review are true. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and they do accept pets (you would never know that unless you saw one, never heard a bark and again, its spotless). In fact at check out, the lady at the front desk told another customer pets are permitted and that's why they go out of their way to clean more than usual. One review said they saw the bedspreads being washed and so did I, that was impressive!!
Thanks for a great stay in St. Ignace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop and experience the difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Budget Host Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host Hotel Saint Ignace
- Budget Host Inn And Suites