We visited Mackinaw Island for the first time and decided to stay in St Ignace instead of Mackinaw City because it was a quieter town. Also, we wanted to be in the actual Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We loved our stay. The hotel was clean, welcoming and met all of our needs. The clerks at the front desk were helpful and courteous, the pool was inviting and warm, and the continental breakfast was a great way to start the day. The location was perfect. All we had to do was cross the street and we had two choices for ferries to the island. Will definitely recommend this stay and we hope to be back soon in the near future. Thanks for everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop and experience the difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Budget Host Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host Hotel Saint Ignace
- Budget Host Inn And Suites