We got a suite on the first floor with a seperate bedroom in the back (with a door, it's own desk, TV & nightstands) The rate was extremely reasonable and they gave us a coupon to come back. The entire plcae is SPOTLESS. The plumbing & shower worked great. The beds were comfy & the suite was very spacious. Not directly on the water but we were able to watch the Saturday night fireworks over the straits from the grass out front. Most people were able to watch from their little balconies. The staff, from my first call thru our stay and checkout, were not only friendly, but with a sense of humor like they enjoyed being there and so did we. A short ride to the bridge so a great start to the UP, close to shopping, Castle Rock, Ferries to Island, Mystery Spot. There is a smoking area in the parking lot and the inside does not smell like smoke at all. Nice indoor pool. Parking not the greatest, but not too bad, & only thing even close to a fault. There was a fridge and microwave in our room. Wi-Fi worked perfectly. We thought breakfast was great, with plenty of options. so comfortable and at home here. This was our first stay with this chain and I thought I found my dream chain, as this was exactly what I think a hotel stay should be, but I don't think they're all this nice. We LOVED IT HERE!!! I wanna go back right now! My heart's in da UP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop and experience the difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Budget Host Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host Inn And Suites
- Budget Host Hotel Saint Ignace