“One of a Kind”

Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We were very tired and hungry after a full day of activities. We had heard Java Joes was an experience not to be missed, so we dragged ourselves over there. We were NOT dissappointed. The daccor was funky and we were perked up just by looking around at all the stuff that was displayed. It was around 7:30 or 8 PM and the place was packed. The menue was diverse. The crepes were fantastic and my teenage sons said the pizza was the best they ever had. Even though they were busy the food came out hot in a reasonable amount of time. This was one of the best meals we had in St Ignuce for the least amount of money. The owner came by every table and gave us all tips on places we might want to visit in the area. He had maps and talored the tips to each group. If I ever went back to the area Java Joes would be on my must do list.

1  Thank WaldonAce

Reviewed July 19, 2010

I stayed at Vitek's Motel (directly across the street) and decided to give Joe's a try for breakfast. I was not disappointed. Good service, great food, and prices that didn't leaving you gasping for air, even on one of the main holiday weekends for the area.

You'll also see Joe, since he makes sure to personally check on each and every customer.

Reviewed June 28, 2010

Loved it. Great menu and food. Four of us had a variety of dishes and everyone was pleased. A good place for "Diners, Drive-in's and Dives" to visit.
Very small parking lot. In front of two motels who advertise NO PARKING for Java Joe's. No parking on street. Had to park RV several blocks away on a dead end street. Luckily we could turn RV around at end of street as no cars were parked there.

Reviewed June 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed in St. Ignace for our honeymoon. Java Joe's was one of the highlights of our trip. The food was amazing! We couldn't wait to go for breakfast each morning. Java Joe made us feel like family. He told us all the great spots to see, and was one of the friendliest people my husband and I have ever met. He will recommend what to eat, as well as where to go for sights, and where to get discounts when available. The staff is terrific, and I would recommend anything on the menu. Don't forget to tip the amazing staff, and buy a teapot while your there! Did I mention huge portions???

Reviewed May 31, 2010

Great place to eat! Huge menu and friendly staff! Went back twice in 24 hours! Thanks for the recommendation to Fayette, Joe! Loved it!!