“Awesome coffee”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Lowell, IN
“Awesome coffee”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Went there for breakfast. It was packed but they made room for us. The service was very good and the food was awesome. They have a lot of choices and we all got something different. Everything we had was really good and unique. The coffees we had were phenomenal. The owner was there and visiting tables and helping serve. This is a place I will definitely return to if I am in the area again.

1 Thank Rebecca C

Travelers Rest, South Carolina
“Awful”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Ordered pizza, with 4 extra toppings, I could count the vegetable pieces on one hand at$1.25 each. There was no sauce or any seasonings whatsoever. Blah!
When we got the bill, they overcharged us by over $10.00 then said-oops my calculator was bad.

Apparently only here for profits not the food...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michael D
Mason, Michigan
“Nice place to stop in the morning”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and great coffee. Cute place located on the north side of the city between holiday inn and best western. The owner is very nice and outgoing

1 Thank JojoFtMyersBeach_Fl
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Breakfast and Coffee In Town!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The breakfast and coffee at my hotel left much to be desired. This is simply the best breakfast place in town. The coffee was fantastic and my breakfast let me be ready for a long day of vacation activities. Joe is a wonderful character to chat with. The decor is kitschy and eclectic and the atmosphere is homey. I'm sure the back patio is packed when the weather is nice. If I'm ever back in St. Ignace I'm hitting this cafe again without hesitation!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BrianD317
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Unique environment, delicious food!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Joe was very friendly and we had some great laughs. Really enjoyed my Spinach and feta omelet. Around the whole room are unique teapots and cookie jars. My mom bought a very cute teapot with a sea turtle on it. My daughter said her coffee was outstanding!

• Visited May 2014