“Fun!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
cadillac
“Fun!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I went to Java Joe's for breakfast over the weekend. I had tea and granola with almond milk. My husband had coffee and granola pancakes. The food was ok. Nothing special. I would love to go back for lunch or dinner. The real treat at Java Joe's is Joe. He's super welcoming and cheerful. He made sure to talk and joke with everyone. The day we went was drizzly and gray. The restaurant wasn't crowded, but I imagine it gets busy pretty fast during tourist season. I will definitely go back. Java Joe's is a really unique place. Both my husband and I thought it would be perfect in Key West.

• Visited August 2013

“Love love love”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

J j is the only place in the u.p. to eat if you want great food! Everytime we come up for a visit we hit jj and are never disappointed! Love their granola the crepes are amazing and the coffee is to die for. Haven't had anything we haven't liked yet.
We love jj wish there was one by us.

• Visited October 2012
Naperville, Illinois
“Nice little restaurant”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food was good. I have the mac and cheese. It was absolutely delicious. The only bad thing was if they run out of a side dishes, they won't tell you and they won't even substitute some else with it. It you don't ask, they won't tell you. If you ask, they just said they run out of it, period. But other than that, not a bad restaurant. Food taste good.

Visited August 2013
Flint, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We enjoyed the food and coffee, but was really crowded. Service was good and we will probably go back there again.

Visited June 2013
“A staple of the area”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

You always have to go eat breakfast here! It has great food and a great atmosphere! It feels very leisurely and has a hippie atmosphere

• Visited August 2013