“Got My Frozen to Go Here”
Review of Suzy's Pasties

Suzy's Pasties
Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

When heading home we usually get our frozen Pasties to go from Suzy's. They have the best prices although Bessie's may have a superior Pastie. Also, Suzy's is right by the bridge, so as your heading south and you just remembered that you wanted some Pasties to go, they are right there where you need em' to be!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

First, I had no clue what a pasty was...I was quickly informed by the person behind the counter, who also was the cook! The fresh aroma's filled the air as you first walked in. It was heavenly. We ordered four to go with a pint of gravy and took them back to the campground. They were delicious!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Pasties at Suzies is a family tradition. Mom & dad and my brother and I would get them on our way up to Crystal Falls to go camping at Bewabic State park. When I had my own children we would stop there and go to one of the many roadside rest areas and eat them. I love to stop by and have a little fun with Suzy wise cracking and having fun. Her husband is a gentle woodsman type guy also very nice. They have smoked fish and of course fudge. Her pastes are good and a little bigger than some of her competitors.
Stop by get a pasty and say hi to Suzy.

1  Thank Ericleggo